Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alopecia Totalis

It was a series of events that caused me to find a wonderfully effective treatment for Alopecia Totalis and other autoimmune disorders. In 1995 my teenage daughter became very ill with Epstein Barr Syndrome. Unable to find an effective allopathic treatment for her, I followed my instincts and made a tincture of safe herbs that support the immune system which I called Endocrine Strengthener. The treatment was very effective and my daughter's health was restored in a month's time.



After my daughter's recovery, I started taking the Endocrine Strengthener myself. I'd had Alopecia Totalis (balding with no eyebrows or eyelashes) for 11 years for which I had to wear a wig. Within a month I noticed notable hair growth and I've had hair ever since. Since then, many of my clients with a wide array of autoimmune disorders have benefited from this formula. I also make herbal tinctures for Arthritis, Migraines, Cholesterol, Anxiety and more.


For more information, Please visit The Healing Path website
www.myhealingpath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment